domingo, 4 de julho de 2010

"my mind is racing , but my body is in the lead"

The feeling i couldn't ignore got the best of me.
There i laid , with her in my arms , our bodies closer then i did ever thought, my lust was fulfilled , but not by the ways i aways thinked of

i had absolutely no feelings for the girl hwo is now sleeping , embracing me.

how had it come to this ?

"Maybe the alcohol helped", i thought.

she was pretty , angelical , but also , she was also someone i never though that wold be in my bed.

but there she is , or it is a ilusion ?

just one way to be certain...

whith my knife stabbing trough her heart , there was no cream , only blood , her skin geting pale , her body gatting cold.

t'was something i grown acoustumed to , the life of an assasin is not a noble one.

with that last thoug, everithing went blank.

i never waked up so abruptly, sweating cold , i look to my side. and there was she. , my wife.

----------------
Now playing: Foreigner - Double Vision
via FoxyTunes

Nenhum comentário: